Serves – 2
Preparation Time - less than 10 minutes
Cooking Time - less than 10 minutes
- 6 quail eggs
- 4 slices white bread, cut into thin finger slices
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a small pan of water to the boil and cook the quail's eggs for 2-3 minutes.
2. Remove using a slotted spoon and allow to cool.
3. Meanwhile, grill the bread on a medium-high grill for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until crisp and golden.
4. Peel the quail's eggs and transfer to a serving plate. Serve the toast slices alongside.
5. Season to taste