Two dozen hard boiled quail eggs.
- In a skillet put one tablespoon of cooking oil, one onion cut fine and cooked until tender.
- Add one green pepper chopped fine, one can of cooked diced tomatoes, cook until vegetables are thoroughly done.
- In another skillet put a level tablespoonful of cooking oil, same amount of flour, when blended add one cup of milk. Then add to other mixture.
- Cut quail eggs in half long ways. Com-pine all ingredients in a baking dish.
- Set in 350 F preheated oven until thoroughly heated.